Monday 14 February 2011

Stampin Up Valentines Special

As we all know today is Valentines Day and whilst I do not usually bother this year I decided to actually make something for a change.
I chose to create another of the boxes I made last week and use the gorgeous " Love Letter" papers from Stampin' Up! I didn't take a lot of notice of these papers when our new catalogue came out in October as they looked a wee bit bold for my tastes. However I caved in, went ahead and ordered them and they arrived last week. I have to tell you what a mistake I had made in dismissing these papers, they are all in the distressed style and therefore although the designs may be striking they are softened considerably by the sponged edges etc. The colours in this pack are Basic Black, Very Vanilla and Riding Hood Red (how subtle is this red ? I will definitely be using more of this one in the future)

The box is a good size at 4" x 4" and 2" tall which means you could use it to house a nice set of mini cards and envelopes, or a small gift or even like I will be doing when I fill mine with chocolates.

2 comments:

Stamping Moments said...

I am too lovely those papers. Jenny x

Val said...

simply goroeous x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...