Friday 11 February 2011

Get Well Soon

Just thought I would share with you a little Get Well gift box I made this week for a lovely young lady, Stephanie. I filled the box at the bottom with chocs and also went armed with a small bunch of flowers in case she didn't want to be naughty and eat the chocolates.
I made the box top into an easel card and was very pleased with the overall effect.

My Jaunty Ladies are now making this box tomorrow ( or should I say later on today lol) I am not planning on filling their creations with chocolates but I am sure they will still enjoy making the box and card.


4 comments:

Val said...

love it maria. Lucky ladies xxx

Stamping Moments said...

Fantastic size box, so wish the punch was instock!

Jane said...

It looks gorgeous Maria, I do like those colours
x

Margaret said...

This is absolutely gorgeous Maria.
Margaret x x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...