Monday 22 August 2011

Last 2 Classes



Hi there

For today I am sharing pictures of my last two classes with you. The Circle Circus set was such a lovely relaxed class and every one of my ladies has now looked at this stamp set in a different light. The colours I chose for the actual class were Baja Breeze, River Rock and Basic Black but I did make an additional sample set using Pink Pirouette and Sahara Sand with the Basic Black and it looked so different in those colours. There is hardly any cutting out with this stamp set as it matches lots of our circle punches perfectly and the card wallet uses just one sheet of A4 cardstock.


The other class was far more intense as I gave my ladies 4 cards to make and a couple of them were more intricate. This was a totally non-traditional Christmas Class as I used Melon Mambo, Crumb Cake and Soft Suede as the colour combination. My ladies loved the use of very different colours and a few of them will be making some of their own cards in the same colours this year as a result. I used a mix of stamps including Dasher, Tree Trimmings, Medallion and Season Of Joy


If you are a group of ladies who like the look of this class then please do not hesitate to contact me to arrange a convenient date for your individual class

4 comments:

Stamping Moments said...

gorgeous x

Victoria said...

Beautiful cards Maria. I particularly love your christmas selection!! I suppose I should start thinking of my christmas cards soon!!
Hugs, Victoria ~x~

Marisa said...

I love how you have used the Circle Circus set hun, stunning xx

Tina said...

Fantastic cards Maria, I love the Circle Circus. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...