Wednesday 31 August 2011

Stampin Up Baby Blossoms and Buttons

Hi there

The picture today is my Baby Blossoms and Buttons class. My ladies made three cards using the ooh so lovely Baby Blossoms stamp set and Vintage Suite buttons from the current Stampin' Up Mini catalogue. I used Not Quite Navy, Rose Red and Pear Pizzazz for all of the flower displays and these cards showcase how you can use repeat stamping to achieve a whole array of shades from each single ink pad. Just stamp off the first image onto scrap paper and then onto your project without re-inking for a beautiful pale effect. In the class we also ruffled the Seam Binding and everyone loved the look of the finished ribbons.

The mini catalogue expires on 30th September so you have one more month in which to order from it. There is no guarantee that items from this mini catalogue will have made it through to the new main catalogue which goes live on 1st October so if there are stamp sets or accessories that are "must haves" then you need to order them within the next month.

In addition tomorrow heralds the day that Stampin' Up releases our 2011 Retirement List so all items on this list will only be available "whilst stocks last" so you will need to order any of those items as briskly as possible too. I do still have a few items on my personal wish list from the current catalogue so I will be anxiously checking the Retirement List myself. Even though I am sure a few of my favourite stamp sets will be retiring and that will be sad, we need to make room for lots of new goodies so I cannot wait to see what Stampin' Up! will bring us this year.


I will be ordering my boxes of the new Idea Book and Catalogue tonight so please email me if you wish to reserve your copy . (If you are in my Stampers 6 or Stampers 10 Clubs your catalogue is a complimentary one) Check back tomorrow for a link to the Retirement List

1 comment:

Tina said...

Hi Maria,

Your cards look wonderful, I do
love the Baby Blossoms set.

Tina x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...