Friday 12 August 2011

Stampin' Up Christmas Day Event



Today I am sharing with you the projects from my August All Day Christmas event.


I have a second group of ladies joining me for this event today and I know they will love these projects. Sadly two of my ladies are unable to come today as planned due to unforseen circumstances and they will be sorely missed. So Sandra and Vanessa I wanted you both to know am thinking of you today and I hope you both enjoy your project packs and gifts that are on their way to you

For this event I chose to use one set of colours and Designer paper throughout for that totally co-ordinated look that showcases Stampin' Up! at it's very best. The colours are Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive and Very Vanilla and this has been teamed up with Jolly Holiday Designer series papers. I have even matched the table gifts and spot prizes to this colour combination and Christmas theme so hopefully my ladies will be happy bunnies.

If you like the look of this event and would like to join me for a repeat of these projects please get in touch as I do have other ladies who would like to make this set. In addition, if you are a group of ladies who would like me to bring this event to your group venue then please also contact me for more details and to arrange a suitable date.

2 comments:

Tina said...

Hi Maria,

They are all lovely, you look like you have been very busy.

xx

Stamping Moments said...

Wonderful Maria,

Hope the day went well and you all enjoyed yourselves.

love jenny x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...