Monday 20 December 2010

Family Christmas Cards




After battling with a flu type cold all week I was finally able to get my family cards made yesterday which was a big relief. I don't have that many to do but it certainly took me a while to decide what I wanted for this year's card. I used to make all totally different cards but last year I decided that I would stick with a common theme for all cards and just change something oneach one slightly so it is still quite unique. So as Dasher is my family's favourite all rounder stamp this year he had to figure on my family cards. I do still have 2 more "special" cards to make and he will likely feature on those too but they will have to wait until after tomorrow as I have my last two classes tonight and tomorrow and I have not prepped the photos OR the notes even for those as yet.
In addition to the family cards I also managed to decorate a gift bag and make a matching card for my lovely UPS delivery man . He always manages to get my SU parcels to me and even goes out of his way to go to my Mum's to drop them off on those odd times when I am not in or if they arrive when we are away. He is great and I like to make an effort to say thank you for all you do. Hope he appreciates the packaging as much as the contents lol

1 comment:

Need More Time to Craft said...

Maria, loving your cards as always. What a lucky UPS man... but I know what you mean. I have a good guy as well who goes that extra mile. He is getting a little pressie as well. Glad to hear you are feeling a bit better. Happy Christmas to you and your family.
Carole x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...