Sunday 5 December 2010

Post in Note Holder Take 2


Whilst doing my post it note class packs up earlier in the week I decided to do a couple in black and grey and although that may seem a bit of a weird colour choice to some of you it worked really well and they looked stunning when they were made up. Two ladies chose to do that colour combo on the night and two other ordered extra packs to take home in that colour. The one I am sharing with you today is my very plain version and most amazingly for me there isn't a sign of any stamping (that must be a first) but stamping aside I love how clean cut and simple it looks.
I have to say our Basic Black cardstock looks totally amazing when punched into flowers, scrunched and seperated into two layers, the suede effect you get from splitting the cardstock is lovely in all our colour range but these black ones actually look that rich, they are more like crushed velvet in texture.
I can see me making more of these little gifts as they are quick and simple to make but look so pretty.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...