Thursday 2 December 2010

Post it Note Holder

Just a very quick post for today as my nephew has just arrived and is taking me shopping as I am not willing to attempt the drive myself in these weather conditions. Oh for the confidence that young people have ! ! ! !
The project I am sharing with you today was the 3-D item I made for our team swap at Convention. Once my class ladies saw this they wanted to make one too so I had a small class on Monday and they chose their own colour scheme and decorated 2 each of these. We used the designer paper stacks and I have to say they are fantastic value at just £15.50 ( per colour family) and brilliant for my type of classes when I give my regular ladies a choice of colour to make their project individual.
Hope you like this little Post it Note Holder.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...