Tuesday 25 January 2011

Welcome to my two new team members


Yes, yes I know 2 POSTS in one day...........what is the world coming to ?

The reason I am posting again today is to welcome my 2 new demonstrators to my downline. I am utterly thrilled and delighted to welcome both Karen and Jennifer to my modest little Stampin' Up team.

Both of these ladies have been members of one of my Stampers 6/10 groups and both have been considering signing up as a Demonstrator for a while . Well last week I had a phone call from each of them to say they have decided to take advantage of the current Stampin' Up! Sale-a-Bration promotion. This is a very special current offer which meant not only did they get the Starter Kit for a bargain price of £119 (Valued at more than £230) but in addition they also got to choose an additional stamp set to the value of £44.95 absolutely FREE

This amazing Sale-a-Bration recruit offer is valid until 28th February so if you are considering becoming a demonstrator then I urge you to take full advantage and bag yourself an EXTRA stamp set of your choice.

Although I cannot match the extra freebies that each will receive from the Sale-a-Bration free stamp set offer, I do make up a little welcome pack of pressies from me and these are shown above. Whilst my supply lasts each new team member that signs up with me will receive this gorgeous collectable Stampin' Up! bag and Ruler( these were limited availabilty to purchase at our SU Convention 2010 in London) . I also provide each new recruit with a full set of colour sheets which show all the cardstock, markers and inkpad colours for our current colour range and a punch ring sampler which has a sheet punched out with each of our current punches. Both of these are created individually by me along with their welcome card. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me and pretty soon you too could take advantage of this amazing offer from Stampin'Up!

1 comment:

Karen said...

Hi Maria,
Thank you for all your support. You are such a kind and special lady.
karen x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...