Monday 13 May 2013

Stampin Up Regionals are the best . . . . .

Hi there
I bet you cannot believe I am posting for the second time in a week ? Well neither can I hee hee

I am back from an incredible weekend away with some 300+ Stampin' Up! demonstrators from Scotland, Uk and Ireland who all attended and SU regional event in Telford .

I am a member of the Bloomin Buds Team and our upline is the lovely Jenny Moors from Poole in Dorset. Six of us from the team met at a lovely Premier Inn near the venue and we spent the afternoon and late into the night crafting together and we had a blast. How we have never been asked to leave due to noise levels I will never know because we are always in fits of laughter and somewhat rowdy when we get together. We each brought a shoebox swap with us and we had all made a WOW swap for the rest of the team too. There can be nothing better than sat around a table doing what we love with a bunch of like minded team members.  Our next big get together for the team will be at Convention in Manchester in November so if you would love to be part of the craziest team around the dont hesitate to get in touch and ask for more information about joining us.

So here are a few of our team swaps
 
And here are a selection of swaps I received in return for my own general swap card ( I have misplaced my own sample so will have to locate it and share it with you possibly tomorrow.
 





 
As always I am blown away by the quality of these swaps and love each any every one of them. I am so grateful to all of the other demos who happily share their talents and ideas. Thank you to every person who was kind enough to swap with me. I am inspired.
 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...