Friday 13 November 2020





Hi there
I am on week 2 of my Guest Stamper slot on our Bloomin Buds team group. If you are seeing me for the first time , our team leader Jenny invited all of us to take part in a challenge she set. Using just one stamp set create a project each week for a 4 week period and upload it by 9am each Friday onto our team Facebook group and also onto our own social media sites. Last week I made 16 cards so for this weeks offering I wanted to do something a little different. I decided to make a gift that you could give a non-crafter. The idea was a tin containing everything they would need to write and send out some nice hand made cards. With that in mind I created 4 full size C6 cards and 4 notecards. I created a sheet of sentiments so the recipient can choose their own sentiment for each card and added dimensionals to the back of each so they simply peel those off the acetate sheet and stick them on. I created a space for all the envelopes and even added a pen in its own little section in the tin.
Do you like this weeks offering and would this be something you would quite like to make yourself. Please leave me a comment.




 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...