Friday 6 November 2020

  






Team Guest Stamper November 2020

This is a wee bit of a different post for me.
My upline invited our team members to take on the challenge of being a Guest Stamper on our team Facebook group. Any team member could apply and choose a stamp set which was then sent to us as her gift. In return we will use the stamp set and post a different project each Fri for 4 weeks.
I chose the stamp set All things Fabulous (152602) and I purchased the matching dies (153583) which are gorgeous. I decided that for my month challenge I will do 4 different themes and choose a different colour scheme for each week. This stamp set looks very different depending on the colours you choose to use.
Week 1
I have chosen to do a One Sheet Wonder 3 ways for my first theme and my colour palette this week is Pretty Peacock, Mossy Meadow, Bumblebee and So Saffron and I used Whisper White cardstock throughout.
With just three one sheet wonder sheets you can make 16 cards and all you are using is stamps, ink and cardstock. I love this type of project and hope you will give it a try.

1 comment:

Stamping Moments said...

Thanks for sharing Maria, these are all super creations. Love a one sheet wonder.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...