Monday 2 November 2020

 





Next class in the post for November

I am offering something a little different for the class this month. My ladies were divided between the cutie gnomes in the Gnome for the Holidays stamp set or the Polar Bear and friends in the Warm and Toasty stamp set. So instead of just doing a class with one or the other I decided that each class attendee can choose his or her favourite. When doing the class instructions I simply did instructions showing both stamp sets in the photos to avoid any confusion.

The cost for this class is £25 and will include

Warm and Toasty or Gnome for the Holidays stamp set (your choice)

Materials for all projects and clear printed instructions

We will be making

 4 small square cards,

 a standard C6 card, 

Small square gift box 

The bonus project this month will be two gift card / money wallets 


I will be holding the zoom meeting for this class on Monday 30th November at 7pm .If you cannot make our virtual class at that time please don't worry as you can easily complete your pack at your leisure following the printed instructions that are included 


Please let me know as soon as possible if you wish to take part this month and forward your payment by 10pm on Thursday in order for me to order your stamp set and materials on Friday. I will also need your email or messenger details for the zoom invite if you are joining us in class


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...