Tuesday 18 January 2011

All Day Spring Event Saturday 19th March

Hi there
I am pleased to announce that I now have my next All Day Event planned and booked for Saturday 19th March. The theme for this event is "Spring" as I am determined to think positively towards warmer weather and SUNSHINE ! ! ! At my last event I worked everyone a wee bit too hard so this time I am doing just two projects one from 10am to 12 and the afternoon one from 1pm to 4pm. There will of course be little gifts for everyone, spot prizes, raffle, packed lunch provided and an endless supply of homemade cakes and drinks. For those of you who have attended before you will know that my nephew Matt and my Mum will look after all of your refreshment needs throughout the day.

I am strictly limiting the numbers to 24 for this event and already have quite a few ladies who have booked immediately. There are currently places left available but I expect those to fill very fast so please be quick if you do not wish to be disappointed. The fee for this event is £25 per person and is payable please by the end of this month. I operate my list on a strictly first come first served basis so please contact me asap if you do wish to attend. (I may offer a second date for this event but only if there is enough demand)

I look forward to hearing from you soon

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...