Friday 14 January 2011

Fast and Fabulous Jaunty Ladies ! ! !


Back as promised to show you the two cards that my Jaunty Ladies created in class this afternoon. Both cards were made using the very lovely "Fast and Fabulous" Level 2 Hostess set from Stampin' Up. The first offering is a very delicate coloured card using Pretty in Pink, Pink Pirouette and Soft Suede. The second card uses the far more vibrant Rich Razzleberry and Early Expresso and I know my ladies liked the two very different effects even though the same stamp set was used. We also used my brand new Spritzer Tool this afternoon and it is already now on a couple of the ladies wish lists.
Remember the post earlier today with the card for Jayden, well he is my friend Vikki's little boy and she also celebrates her birthday next week so I've been busy this evening creating a special card for her too. I cannot actually believe I have made all 3 special cards this week.....a week before they are due instead of the night before as I usually do. Perhaps now that I am on a roll I should try and make the 3 I need for next month too.......or is that just pushing my luck maybe lol.

3 comments:

Margaret said...

Love both of them but the Razzleberry one's gorgeous!

Stamping Moments said...

Beautiful Maria x

Monica Gale said...

Gosh how pretty, YOU lovely lady are so clever!! I adore those cards Hugs xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...