Saturday 8 January 2011

Punch Bunch Owl

Hi Everyone
I have been really busy preparing my classes for January but thought I would take time out today just to share this card with you. I used the oh so lovely Punch Bunch Sale-a-Bration set and am already totally in love with this little owl. He is so cute and come April we are getting the punch that co-ordinates with him so you won't have to cut him out by hand, just stamp and punch.

A gentle reminder that these Sale-a-Bration sets are limited edition and won't ever be offered in the main catalogue. As they are unique to this promotion only, they will NOT be available after 28th February so if you want this little owl and the other gorgeous images in this set you need to place your £45 order asap. All 5 of the stamps in this set have a matching punch which makes them so easy to work with.

I will be back later with the first of my classes for January.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...