Sunday 1 March 2009

Amazing news for Stampin'Up! fans


I have some totally amazing news for all of you Stampin'Up fans out there.

I am delighted to be able to tell you that from the 1st April we are having an additional mini catalogue. I have just received my complimentary copy and I have to tell you that it is jam packed full of new stamp sets, beautiful designer papers and ribbons and my favourite of all has to be the 2 brand new oval punches and matching stamp set. These are gorgeous.

I will be hosting a mini catalogue launch party/ workshop on Wednesday 1st April between 10am-4pm and would be thrilled if you can join me. Please email me to advise if you will be attending.

The following will be on offer to everyone who attends:-
  • View samples of cards and 3-D items made with products from the new mini catalogue

  • Make and Take ( try out some of the new products for yourself)

  • Free Raffle with chances to win free Stampin'Up goodies including stamp sets

  • Complimentary copy of the new mini catalogue

  • Free postage for orders placed that day( as part of my workshop order and delivery to my address)

In addition I will be offering free postage for any order over £45 placed during the remainder of April ( this also includes any orders from the main catalogue)


If you have any questions then please do not hesitate to contact me

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...