Thursday 19 March 2009

Playful Petals


Hi there

Here is a quick card I have made using the Stampin' Up! set "Playful Petals". I have only had these stamps for about a week and I am already loving this set as it can be used in so many different ways. I do believe it is one of those classic sets that you will return to time after time.

The stamp set is one of the many brand new designs available in the Mini Catalogue. You can view this catalogue by clicking the link on the right of my blog. Please feel free to order any time from 1st April and you are more than welcome to join me for my launch party from 10am to 4pm that day. If you are interested in ordering or attending then please email me.

PLEASE REMEMBER that any order (with no minimum spend) placed at my launch party on 1st April will qualify for free postage. Following on from that, any order over £45 during the rest of April will also be with free postage.

1 comment:

Need More Time to Craft said...

This card is soo pretty, Love it.
Carole x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...