Tuesday 10 March 2009

Crazy for Cupcakes and Polka Dot Background


Hi there
Sorry I haven't posted anything new for a while. I have been helping out with baby sitting for my friend Vikki's little boy whilst she has been in hospital.
Wow I had forgotten how much energy a 2 year child has lol and as a result I have not had the energy left for creativity.
My friend is now home safe and sound so I can hopefully get a few cards made this week to share with you.

Here is the first one. I have used the Crazy for Cupcakes stamp set ( this is such a great value for money set and it can be used for ANY adult, child, girl or boy birthday or how about making your own party invites with it too)
I also used the Polka Dot background stamp which should be a "must have" for every card maker. I stamped it three times and just offset it each time so that I got all three colour dots showing to match the cardstock I used on the rest of the card. Another must have is the scallop border punch which I used on the Tempting Turquoise layer.
To finish I used Dazzling Diamonds Glitter on the icing on the cupcakes. You really have to see this glitter in real life to appreciate just how sparkly it is. I have yet to see another glitter as nice and as fine as this Stampin Up one.

Well hopefully I will have other cards to share with you later on today.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...