Sunday 1 March 2009

Daisy and Dandelion




Today I am doing something really unusual for me......I am posting two cards that are not made totally with Stampin'Up products. Anyone that knows me will also be surprised by these two cards as I am not a lovely of cute or sweet usually and 99% of all my cards are mostly rubber stamped.

However I fell in love with these new decoupage sheets and just had to have them. I have actually made 4 cards in all but cannot show 2 of them as they are for Mother's Day. Although the cards main image is decoupage I have still used Stampin'Up! cardstock, ink and the Polka Dot background stamp which has to be the most useful stamp ever.

1 comment:

Erica Martyn said...

Love the cards made using the Candyfloss and Marshmallow Decoupage...

Take a look at the D&D blog to keep upto date with all the latest news...

www.daisyanddandelion.blogspot.com

With love
Erica
Creator and Illustrator of Daisy & Dandelion

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...