Tuesday 31 March 2009

Launch Party Sneak Peak

Just thought I would share a couple of my launch party samples with you.

They are all made using the ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh soooooo cute stamp set "Forest Friends" and will be on display at my launch party tomorrow 10am to 4pm along with lots more samples made with some of the other stamp sets from the wonderful new Mini Catalogue.

TO CELEBRATE THE LAUNCH OF THE MINI CATALOGUE
I am offering free postage for ANY order placed with me tomorrow and then on all orders over £45 until 30th April( this is my own offer to you not a Stampin'Up! offer) .
This guarantees you a minimum saving of at least £3.95 so why not make the most of this very special offer from me.

Email me for more information.


1 comment:

Kate Lewis said...

Gorgeous samples Maria - I agree, that set is sooo cute!!! Hope your launch party went really well! Kate xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...