Thursday 12 March 2009

Playful Petals


WOOOOOHOOOOOOO

I have just received my pre order stamps from Stampin' Up! and this little box set of cards is my first project with just one of the new sets. The stamp set is "Playful Petals and the cardstock and inks are Pretty in Pink and Always Artichoke. The ribbon is also brand new in the mini catalogue and is gorgeous. The little scalloped square layer is easily created using just the scallop border punch.


I first spotted this set of stamps in the USA catalogue and just knew that I would have to have them one day. I was over the moon when they appeared in our new Mini catalogue and they were right there at the top of my order. They are even nicer than I thought and I am sure they are going to prove very popular.


Just remember that as of the 1st April you too can order from the mini catalogue. If you cannot make it to my catalogue launch party on 1st April 10am to 4pm but would still like to order from me then please email me for details. You can browse an on-line version of the mini just click on the link to the right of my blog.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...