Saturday 14 March 2009

Baroque Motifs and Chipboard



Thought I would share with you the card I made last night. This one uses the gorgeous swirl stamp from the Baroque Motifs set, stamped and embossed in black with clear embossing powder. I have also shown a close up of the Butterfly as it was not too clear in the picture of the actual card.

I have also used a chipboard butterfly and coloured it with my Stampin Up markers in Real Red. Chipboard is on a special offer at 25% off until the end of March. Email me if you need to order yours.
I then stamped another swirl onto the chipboard with black stazon, then over the top I inked the butterfly with Versamark and heat embossed it with clear embossing powder to give a glassy finish to match the black shiny swirl on the base card.
I think this is a striking card and I hope you like it too.

1 comment:

Hayley said...

Gorgeous card - love the combo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...