Monday 2 February 2009

1st Class




Well even though the weather was against me in a big way today, my first Stampin Up class went ahead as planned, albeit with only 3 ladies instead of the expected 5.

The first picture shows the three projects we made and the picture above shows the classroom set up before creativity began.

If anyone is interested in actually doing this particular class, I am willing to re-schedule a further date for before the end of this month to suit individuals needs. Please email if you have a particular date in mind.

My next class will involve making a folder containing four cards and envelopes to give as a gift set( Stampin Up sets Garden Whimsy / Loads of Love will be used). The first date scheduled for this class is Friday 20th February. This is an evening class from 6pm to 9pm approximately.

Again, if you are interested in this class but would like a different date and/or time then please do email me to ask.

4 comments:

Stamping Moments said...

Maria, Your project looks fantastic, and the table is very pretty, Best of Luck in your next stage of stampin up!

Love jenny x

jennynewline said...

Hi Maria...just to say I so enjoyed yesterday..and thanx again...your card ides are superb..cant wait to come and see you again soon

love Jenn x x

Maria said...

Hi Jenny (Newline)

So glad you enjoyed the class yesterday. I hope you will be joining me again in the future.

Thank you for your kind comments on my cards.
Speak soon
Maria

Mandy said...

Maria, so pleased you class went ahead, albeit with only 3 members instead of five. Your projects look lovely!

Mandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...