Thursday 26 February 2009

Crazy for Cupcakes


I have been really busy for the past few days and haven't had a chance to create any new cards. However this morning I was determined to make at least one card to share with you, even though my time is again limited today.

This card uses "Crazy for Cupcakes stamp set from Stampin'Up!. This stack of fairy cakes looks good enough to eat and I have added a touch of SU Dazzling Diamonds glitter which has to be the finest glitter I have ever used and is certainly the most sparkly. You only need to use a hint of this glitter and the whole card is "lifted" to a new level.

Anyway I have stamped a few images this morning and will hopefully get round to making some matching extra items later on today. I will post them as soon as I can.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...