Saturday 7 February 2009

Nestabilities Storage idea


There is no stopping me now with this new years resolution for sorting out my craft room mess. I have now come up with a storage solution for my growing collection of Wizard Nestability dies. I understand my storage idea would not suit everyone but it will work for me.

I have them made into like little books and they are stored on their sides in a box at the moment but the rings are there so that I can hang them up on cup hooks below my bottom shelves ( in the space that is usually wasted)

There are six dies in each shaped set so they each have their own plastic wallet and I can flick through my little books and just take out the one I need each time.

1 comment:

Crafty Pat said...

Hi Maria i love your ideas for the nestability storage but can i please ask what the wallets are you used,

thank you
Pat

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...