Thursday 26 February 2009

Easter Bunny in Hutch


I found these gorgeous mini "Lindt" bunnies in Tesco and thought they would be perfect for Easter.
I had a play around with some Stampin'Up! Creamy Caramel and Close to Cocoa cardstock and made a little Hutch for him to go in.
Before I stuck the hutch together I put it through my Big Shot with the Distressed Stripes embossing folder to give the effect of wooden slats for the hutch walls and I used my SU scallop border punch to make the roof tiles.
I also used the packing paper we get in our SU parcels for bedding inside the hutch.


I am not a fan of giving children heaps of chocolate for Easter so this is a fun little gift with only a minimal amount of chocolate.

1 comment:

Vikki said...

I love it - what a fantastic idea, rabbit in a hutch - who would of thought it hehe. I really love this idea and think I might have to "steal" it for my 3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...