Thursday 5 February 2009

Beside the Sea


Well we have even more snow today so a perfect opportunity to stay safely indoors in my craft room.
I have undertaken to completely over-haul my craft room this year and clear out absolutely everything that I no longer use. I have to say that since I became a Stampin Up demonstrator I tend to use nothing else....which means I have drawers full of craft supplies that need to go. I am one of life's hoarders so do not usually find it easy to part with things but I am being really ruthless in my quest for a clean and tidy craft space.
Because I find all this sorting stuff so boring and tedious I have decided I am going to just do it at a snails pace and craft too as I go along. So I have made a couple of cards this morning and a little box/bag.

I am now back sorting out my cardstock scraps. I have the A4 /A5 stored in magazine binders on a shelf so I can see every colour. The C6 sized pieces are in a Index card box. My problem is how should I store the smallest bits that range from 1/2" strips up to 3 1/2 x 2 1/2 pieces. I have a couple of those origami style boxes with the pieces stood in at the moment but I don't think this is the best way for a permanent solution.
I would be grateful if ANYONE has any suggestions

Here is the card

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...