Wednesday 18 February 2009

Pocket Silhouettes Bag


Hi there

I thought I would share with you the little bag I made after seeing Jenny's brilliant tutorial over at Stamping Moments HERE Jenny's example is simply stunning and her tutorial is excellent so I thought I would give it a try.

Mine is very much plainer than her example but I am still really pleased with it for a first attempt. I used my new "favourite" colour Stampin'Up cardstock combination of Almost Amethyst and Barely Banana. I just love the delicate look to these two colours. I used the Pocket Silhouettes stamp set and coloured directly to the stamp with my SU markers. The sentiment "Best friends listen to what you don't say" comes from the Garden Whimsy set and is one of my all time favourites.

1 comment:

Laura Lawrence said...

I think yours is great!

Laura
www.craftkitsbylaura.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...